Terms and Conditions
- Class fees must be paid for in advance, no less than 2 weeks prior to the beginning of a course. If the applicant fails to comply with this condition, the school cannot guarantee a place.
- The school shall be under no liability whatsoever, for any loss, injury or damage to students or their property, whether in respect of any neglect, act or omission by the school, its agents or employees.
- If a student wishes to cancel a course, we will make a full refund less deposit, which will be retained to cover administration costs, provided that cancellation is 2 weeks prior to the start of the course.
- The full booking fee will be returned if the school is unable to offer a place on the course for which the student wishes to enroll.
- Fees cannot be refunded if classes are missed through illness or for any other reason.
Cloughjordan House Cookery Schoolreserves the right, under unavoidable circumstances, to alter the timing or content of any course or of the curriculum and to substitute any teacher or instructor or to cancel a course at any time.
- Nothing in this policy will affect the customer’s statutory entitlements under the sale of goods and supply of services legislation and we will try to ensure that recipes are not repeated. Should your course be fully booked, please have your name placed on a waiting list and we will contact you if a cancellation occur.
- If you have attended another cookery course in the past four years, please let us know and we will try to ensure that recipes are not repeated. Should your course be fully booked, please have your name placed on a waiting list and we will contact you if a cancellation occurs