Terms and Conditions
1. Course fees must be paid for in advance, no less than 4 weeks prior to the beginning of a short course. If the applicant fails to comply with this condition, the school cannot guarantee a place.
2. The school shall be under no liability whatsoever, for any loss, injury or damage to students or their property, whether in respect of any neglect, act or omission by the school, its agents or employees.
3. If a student wishes to cancel a course, we will make a full refund less deposit (10%), which will be retained to cover administration costs, provided that cancellation in writing reaches us not less than 4 weeks prior to the start of the course.
4. In instances where funding for a course has been provided by a third party or funding scheme, it may not be possible to provide a refund. However credit will be retained for future courses. In this instance credit may only be used by the original purchaser of the course.
5. If a student is considered by Cloughjordan House & Cookery School to be unsuitable for any reason, the student may be required to leave, either immediately or within a specified time.
6. Fees cannot be refunded if classes are missed through illness or for any other reason.
7. Cloughjordan House & Cookery School reserves the right, under unavoidable circumstances, to alter the timing or content of any course or of the curriculum and to substitute any teacher or instructor or to cancel a course at any time.
8. Nothing in this policy will affect the customer’s statutory entitlements under the sale of goods and supply of services legislation.
Updated December 2017